Discover the natural wonders of Iceland, geologically one of the world‘s youngest – and most volcanic—islands.
Our popular Volcanoes and Glaciers tour gives you the perfect opportunity to discover the magic of these wonders, and the magnificent natural landscape that surrounds them. The tour covers the major attractions of the south including the infamous Eyjafjallajokull volcano, glaciers, geysers and waterfalls as well as the beautiful Westman islands.
Find Out More
Witness and discover the marvels of Mother Nature in its purest form!
- All departures are guaranteed with minimum of 2 participants
- Maximum group size: 36 people
- Visit South Iceland's main attractions
- 4 day guided tour as per itinerary from/to Reykjavík
- Accommodation 2 nights w/facilities in Reykjavík
- Accommodation 3 nights w/facilities in countryside
- Breakfast daily (except arrival day)
- 2 dinners in the countryside (day 3 and 4)
- Entrance to Eldheimar Museum (day 2)
- Roundtrip ferry fare to Westman Islands (day 2)
- Entrance to Skogar Folk Museum (day 3)
- Entrance to Eyjafjallajokull Visitor Centre (day 3)
- Jokulsarlon boat tour (day 4)