Explore the majestic mountains, deserted villages, and unique wildlife of Iceland's Westfjords.
Iceland's remote Westfjords offer the most unusual and untouched nature imaginable. Hike along red sands, sail the fjords to deserted villages teeming in wildlife, see puffins and other seabirds on the Latrabjarg cliffs, and soak in hot springs under the Midnight Sun.
Be captivated by Iceland's most remote region!!
- All departures are guaranteed with minimum of 2 participants
- Maximum group size: 17 people
- Discover the untouched Westfjords of Iceland
- 6 day guided tour as per itinerary from/to Reykjavik
- Accommodation 2 nights w/facilities in Reykjavik
- Accommodation 5 nights w/facilities in the countryside
- Breakfast daily except arrival
- 4 dinners in the countryside (dinner in Ísafjörður on day 5 not included)
- Packed lunch on day 5
- Ferry from Stykkishólmur to Brjánslækur (day 2)
- Entrance to Hnjótur Museum (day 3)
- Boat tour to Hesteyri (day 5)
- Entrance to the Arctic Fox Centre (day 6)
- Entrance to Eiriksstadir Museum (day 7)
- Tasting of Icelandic specialities (day 4, 6, 7)
Find Out More