- Sightseeing by luxury coach
- Professional driver/guide
- Radisson Blu Royal Hotel Dublin (2 nights)
- The Quay Hotel Conwy (1 night)
- Maldron Hotel Cardiff (1 night)
- Duke of Cornwall Hotel Plymouth (2 nights)
- Harte & Garter Hotel Windsor (1 night)
- Full breakfast daily except on day 1
- 6 dinners
- Welcome get-together drink
- Visits, tours and admissions
- Headsets for walking tours
- Deluxe carry-on backpack, ticket wallet, luggage tags & strap
- All local taxes, hotel service charges & porterage for one suitcase per person
8 Nights / 13 Meals
Starts in Dublin / Ends in London
Taylor’s Three Rock Pub in Dublin
Cardiff Castle Banquet
Scenic Drives in Wales, Devon & Cornwall
8 Day Taste of Devon, Cornwall & Wales Itinerary
Day 1: Dublin Arrival
Your trip starts at 5:00 pm when you meet your tour director at your Dublin hotel for a welcome drink. Head to Taylor’s Three Rock Pub for dinner and a show. Before that, explore Dublin on an open-top bus tour, plus a visit to Guinness or Jameson.
Day 2: Dublin & Book of Kells
Tour central Dublin to see the main sights. Take a guided walking tour through the campus of Trinity College to view the illuminated manuscript of the Book of Kells. Afternoon and evening are free.
Day 3: Ferry to Wales & Conwy
Take a short ferry ride to Holyhead and visit the huge Conwy Castle, a 13th century fortification. Take a guided walk through the medieval walled town and see the smallest house in Britain.
Day 4: Snowdonia & Cardiff Castle
Travel past the mountains of Snowdonia National Park and south past thriving farms and towns. Tour Cardiff Castle and dine at a fun Welsh banquet with local entertainment.
Day 5: Roman Baths & Plymouth
Tour the Roman Baths and Pump Room, renowned for the mineral-rich hot springs and wonderfully preserved after two millennia. Arrive in Plymouth, where the Pilgrim Fathers sailed from in 1620. Check in to your hotel.
Day 6: Explore Cornwall & Land’s End
Browse around the typical Cornish village of Mevagissey, a fishing village with a colorful history of boat-building and smuggling. Drive to Land’s End, Britain’s most westerly point and view the majestic St Michael’s Mount.
Day 7: Stonehenge & Windsor Castle
Drive to Salisbury Plain to marvel at vast monoliths of Stonehenge. Visit Windsor Castle, residence of The Queen. After dinner take a brief walking tour around the historic town.
Day 8: Tour ends in London
Your tour ends after breakfast