Just 40 minutes from Belfast - tour 20 key Game of Thrones tour filming location hotspots on the sprawling Old Castle Ward demesne including Winterfell Castle, Robb's Camp, Walder Frey's Twins, Brienne's Tree Branch, Winterfell Brothel, The Whispering Wood and many more.
Archery & Cycle Tour
Stand on set in exact same spot Jon Snow & Robb Stark taught young Bran the art of archery in Game of Thrones - Meet Winterfell's Master-at-Arms, dress up in character costume & enjoy the thrill of firing live arrows at White Walkers! Jump aboard a 'Westeros Cruiser' bicycle issued to you by Winterfell's Master-at-Arms, then go explore the 20 key Game of Thrones tour filming locations across the sprawling demesne including Brienne's Tree Branch, Robb's Camp & Walder Freys 'Twins' Castle.
- Entry pass into ‘Winterfell Castle Archery Range’ movie set
- Welcome Meet & Greet - Winterfell's Master-at-Arms
- Dress up in authentic Game of Thrones ‘Stark Family’ costumes
- Receive instruction from ‘Jon Snow’ character costumed archery instructors
- Stand exactly were ‘Jon Snow’, ‘Rob Stark’ and ‘Bran’ stood and shoot medieval arrows using ancient bows
- Hear all the gossip from our tour guides during your set tour about what went on ‘behind the scenes’ on the actual filming days
- Exclusive entry pass into ‘Winterfell Castle Archery Range’ movie set for up to 3 people (you will be the only people in movie set area during your booked timeslot – private session)
- Ample photo opportunities so you can share with your friends on facebook etc.
- Lasts approx. 1 hour
All of this before you head off on your bicycle and recreate your favorite scenes from Game of Thrones:
- Medieval Scroll Game of Thrones Filming Locations map (you can keep this as a memento!) plus some supporting images and text for each tour filming location
- Medieval Cloak costumes
- Game of Thrones Stark Family LARP swords
Please ask about the Castles of Westeros Boat Tour and other private group tours.