Do something completely different! Explore the Icelandic highlands in a winter setting. Hike and play during the day, and spend the nights hunting for the dancing northern lights.
Leave the asphalt behind and head into the Icelandic highlands.
Go on a journey of unforeseen adventures and constant challenges. Explore the beautiful highlands of Iceland, where you'll spend the days hiking and playing in the snow, and evenings lazing in a geothermal tub and hunting for the dancing Northern Lights.
Find Out More
On this truly unique tour there will be no street lamps to guide the way and no traffic, only pure natural wilderness with its endless beauty.
Weather and road conditions will dictate the travelling.
- Bathe in a natural geothermal pool in beautiful surroundings.
- Watch the northern lights dance around a star-studded winter sky.
- Explore the magnificent Icelandic highlands in a super jeep.
- Hike in the colourful rhyolite mountains formed by centuries of volcanic activities in the area.
- Play around on snow mobiles if weather conditions are good.
- This tour departs Sundays
- Minimum age: 8 years old
- No minimum number of participants for this tour and no maximum
Mountain Lodge heated by geothermal energy. There is no electricity or running water inside the lodge. The house is lit by warm lighting generated by solar energy and there are endless sources of pure drinking water just only footsteps away from the lodge. You will be sleeping in bunk beds.
Large super jeeps to explore demanding terrains and tackle unpredictable weather. Once on the snow, the air is let out of the giant tyres until the jeep floats on top of the snow like a boat on water, tackling every obstacle in the way. The journey itself is a great adventure.
- Hotel pick up
- Guided Tour
- Accommodation in sleeping bags in bunk beds
- Sleeping bags
- Breakfast (day 2 and 3)
- Dinner (day 1 and 2)
- Lunch (day 2)
- Snow scooter driving (if conditions are favourable)
- Overalls for the snowmobile tour
- Sights of the Golden Circle of day 3