Admire Iceland's natural wonders and majestic landscapes! This classic circle tour provides the perfect mix of culture, history and nature.
Visit all Iceland's main attractions along the Ring Road escorted by a professional local guide.
With so much to discover and explore in Iceland, this classic, best-selling tour highlights the natural wonders, majestic landscapes and the unique character of Iceland. Features of this popular tour include stops at the Glacier Lagoon, Lake Mývatn and all the famous sights of the Golden Circle such as Gullfoss, Geysir and Thingvellir National Park.
Find Out More
This is a classic circle tour that provides the perfect mix of culture and nature. This tour has been our best seller for nearly 20 years.
Get the most out of your holiday in Iceland!!
- All departures are guaranteed with minimum of 2 participants
- Maximum group size: 36 people
- 7 day guided tour as per itinerary from/to Reykjavik
- Accommodation 2 nights w/facilities in Reykjavik
- Accommodation 6 nights w/facilities in countryside
- Breakfast daily except arrival day
- 5 dinners in the countryside (dinner in Siglufjörður not included)
- Entrance to Petra’s Stone collection (day 4)
- Entrance to Laufas Folk Museum incl. refreshments (day 6)
- Herring Museum Entrance (day 7)
- Horse Show in Skagafjordur (day 7)