Just 40 minutes from Belfast, you can tour 20 key Game of Thrones tour filming location hotspots on the sprawling Old Castle Ward demesne. This is your chance to explore Winterfell Castle, Robb’s Camp, Walder Frey’s Twins, Brienne’s Tree Branch, Winterfell Brothel, The Whispering Wood and many more.
Archery & Cycle Tour
Stand on set in the exact same spot Jon Snow & Robb Stark taught young Bran the art of archery in Game of Thrones – Meet Winterfell’s Master-at-Arms, dress up in character costume & enjoy the thrill of firing live arrows at White Walkers! Jump aboard a ‘Westeros Cruiser’ bicycle issued to you by Winterfell’s Master-at-Arms, then go explore the 20 key Game of Thrones tour filming locations across the sprawling demesne including Brienne’s Tree Branch, Robb’s Camp & Walder Freys ‘Twins’ Castle.
This tour lasts approximately 1 hour and is your perfect chance to:
- Practice your aim on the ‘Winterfell Castle Archery Range’ movie set
- Take part in a welcome meet & greet – Winterfell’s Master-at-Arms
- Dress up in authentic Game of Thrones ‘Stark Family’ costumes
- Receive instruction from ‘Jon Snow’ character costumed archery instructors
- Stand exactly were ‘Jon Snow’, ‘Rob Stark’ and ‘Bran’ stood and shoot medieval arrows using ancient bows
- Hear all the gossip from our tour guides during your set tour about what went on ‘behind the scenes’ on the actual filming days
- Fill your phone and digital camera with ample photo to you can share with your friends on facebook etc.
- Lasts approx. 1 hour
All of this before you head off on your bicycle and recreate your favorite scenes from Game of Thrones:
- Medieval Scroll Game of Thrones Filming Locations map (you can keep this as a memento!) plus some supporting images and text for each tour filming location
- Medieval Cloak costumes
- Game of Thrones Stark Family LARP swords
Please ask about the Castles of Westeros Boat Tour and other private group tours.