Walk in the footsteps of your favorite Game of Throne characters and explore the filming locations of this gripping drama.
- Tour for GoT fans, newbies and all nature lovers alike
- Relaxed tour going further inland than many other tours
- Eyrie at Þingvellir National Park
- Sansa and Arya Stark on their separate journeys
- Wildlings invading south of the Wall
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off service for major hotels in Reykjavik
- Round-trip transportation
- Professional tour guide
WHAT WILL I DO?
Walking in the footsteps of characters from the gripping drama “Game of Thrones” is a unique experience you won’t have anywhere else. The first episode of Game of Thrones featuring Icelandic landscape was aired during season two, after producers became intrigued when they saw a photo of Gullfoss waterfall and decided to film some scenes in Iceland. Gullfoss has yet to be featured on the show but the producers fell in love with the incredibly diverse landscape after their first shoot and have filmed scenes in multiple locations in Iceland every season since. The enthralling story line and captivating world of Game of Thrones makes the TV show one of the most successful series of all time. Don’t miss out on a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to trek through the remote and hard-to-find locations featuring ice blue glaciers, black volcanic lava, lush green fields and canyons on a guided tour with Gray Line. If you are an avid watcher of the show, you are sure to enjoy this tour thoroughly. If you are not, you will enjoy it anyway because of the astounding varied landscapes and the stories you can take home to tell your friends.