Step back in time and discover the legends, landscapes, and landmarks that defined Scottish history.
Places you explore
- Stirling Castle - Choose to step inside and learn about the most important battles in Scottish history.
- The Trossachs - This beautiful region has attracted travelers from around the world since the 19th century.
- Rob Roy country - Visit the region where the ‘Scottish Robin Hood’ made his mark.
- Loch Lomond - One of Scotland’s largest Lochs. Admire the views and take postcard-perfect photos to share with your friends and family.
- The Kelpies - The largest pair of horse sculptures in the world are made from 300 tonnes of steel.
Envision gory battles thrashing against the grand walls of Stirling Castle. Follow in the footsteps of the outlaws that hid amongst the hills of the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park. And relive the journeys taken by Rob Roy and William Wallace.
This tour is perfect for anyone who wants to admire beautiful scenery and learn about the heroes, tragedies, and landscapes that defined Scottish history.