Myths, monsters, and mountains: this tour is the best way to see Scotland in a day.
Places you explore
- Rannoch Moor - Admire unforgettable views at this epic expanse of untouched wilderness.
- Glencoe - Be moved by the sheer beauty and tragic tales of one of Scotland’s most famous landscapes.
- Great Glen - A humongous fault line through the Scottish Highlands; it’s a location that’s as historically important as it is beautiful.
- Fort Augustus - This wee town of 650 inhabitants is a great spot to watch boats traversing the Caledonian Canal.
- Loch Ness - Take a chance to go on an optional boat cruise or wander around this alluring and eerie loch.
- Grampian Mountains - Enjoy classic views of one of Scotland’s most mesmerising mountain ranges.
- Highland Perthshire - Travel through thick pine-clad slopes and take in views of fast-flowing rivers.
Journey deep into the Highlands of Scotland on our monster-sized day tour. You hear the legendary stories of the Jacobites, gaze into gorgeous Glencoe, and get a chance to spot the mythical Loch Ness Monster.
It’s a tour packed with bewildering beauty, and perfect if you’re short on time and want to see as much of Scotland as you can.