Experience your own slice of heaven on Scotland’s most famous island.
Places you explore
- Skye - The beauty of this island has inspired movie makers, poets and travellers from all round the world.
- Kyle of Lochalsh - This is the gateway to Skye. Enjoy sublime views of landscapes that surround this village.
- Eilean Donan Castle* - An iconic and gorgeous 13th-century castle that once warded off Viking invasions.
- Portree - A cute, colourful coastal town that’s as quaint as it is fascinating.
- Trotternish Peninsula - The ultimate Skye road. It’s the way to see the Quiraing, kilt rock, and all of Skye’s must see sights.
- Cuillin Mountains - Skye’s dominant mountain range. Enjoy views of these imposing mountains as you travel the ‘winged isle’.
- Loch Ness - This loch holds more freshwater than all the lakes in England and Wales combined. But does it hide the Loch Ness monster?
Sharp geological formations, crumbling coastlines and wind-swept valleys: Skye is mother-nature in all her dramatic glory. And on this day-tour you explore the best of it.
We take you on a journey through the stories, history, and sights of the island; while also giving you a taste of the most breathtaking scenery that Western Scotland has to offer.