The perfect, affordable getaway to Ireland from New England
Don't miss out on these limited-time offers.
The Emerald Isle Awaits!
*Best prices available April, May, September & October
Providence & Cork Airports
- Providence Airport is less than an hour-and-a-half of a drive from the cities of Boston and Hartford. It can be also be reached via Amtrak.
- Cork Airport is located in the heart of all the action in Ireland. County Cork offers Irish gems like Blarney Castle, Kinsale, Cobh, Cork City and so much more.
- Smaller airports like these take the hassle out of travel and are easy to navigate.
- Your Crystal Travel agent is there to ensure your trip runs smoothly and according to plan. We're here every step of the way.
- Parking at Providence Airport costs $15 per day ($75 per week!). In many cases, driving to the airport and leaving your car there costs far less than taking a taxi or an Uber.