Relax and recharge in comfortable country hotel accommodation whilst travelling around Iceland and discovering the amazing sights. Soak in geothermal pools, experience adventurous activities and taste delicious Icelandic food along the way. 3 nights in Reykjavik and spa access included. An ideal option for romantic couples or honeymooners.
- Blue Lagoon Geothermal Spa
- Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon
- Golden Circle
- Lake Mývatn
Inclusions & Extras
- Accommodation for 5 nights in the countryside, comfort rooms with breakfast
- Accommodation for 3 nights in a hotel in Reykjavík, breakfast
- Access to Laugar Spa, Baðstofan in Reykjavík
- Rental car for 7 days, with unlimited mileage and CDW insurance
- Private transfer from airport to and from Reykjavík (one transfer per way)
- E-Itinerary with the tour map, location points, and pictures for you to view before you arrive.
- Driver Guide tablet mapping and navigating your personalized journey and highlights of surrounding areas. Including a GPS Navigation system, recommendations along the way, helpful information, a messenger system to stay in touch with us, our Driver Guide will instantly become your best travel mate
- Free Wi-Fi Hotspot through tablet
- 24/7 emergency phone line service
- Taxes and service fee
- Go on an adventurous tour by hay wagon to Ingólfshöfði Cape
- Go on a boat excursion around Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon
- Experience a thrilling glacier tour on Snæfellsjökull Glacier
- See whales in their natural environment on a boat trip from Húsavík harbour
- Test your skills on the unique Icelandic horse
- Take a dip in the famous Blue Lagoon
- Activity suggestions for each day in tour itinerary
We are more than happy to include a flight quote separately to your package so that you can decide if you would like to book with us or on your own. While booking flights can seem straight-forward, there are often hidden fees or classes of service that do not include seat assignments, meals or checked bags. We have been booking flights since 1985 and know the best routings and have great contracts that mean we often have better prices than what you will see online.
In Iceland, we generally try to book hotels that are at a 4 star level or higher. In some situations, we will book some 3 star or B&B properties but we do require them to be at a certain standard. We try to ensure a member of the team have stayed at each property in recent years or that we have done a site inspection.
Your first vacation quote, and up to two revisions, for trips of 9 or fewer days, and 45 days in advance of travel, are complimentary. If an itinerary requires further revisions subsequent to this, we will require a non-refundable deposit of $75 per person in order to continue.
If you are requesting a quote for a vacation that is 10 days in length, or with travel dates within 45 days, or to a non-core destination, a deposit of $75 per person will be required in order for us to begin working on your proposal.
Planning deposits can then be put towards the cost of the trip should you decide to proceed with the booking.