Everybody raves about the Irish welcome. Enjoy B&B stays in the countryside and add a stay in Dublin.
- Keem Beach and Famine Village
- Kylemore Abbey and Doolough Valley
- Rugged and Wild West Cork
- Town of Cobh
- Moll’s Gap and Gap of Dunloe
- Bunratty Medieval Banquet
Inclusions & Extras
- Automatic economy car (8 days) with Unlimited mileage, Collision Damage Waiver (CDW), Theft protection (TP), Value added tax (VAT), Third party liability, Location service charge (LSC)
- ADD ON | Private transfer to airport
- B&B accommodation in Westport (3)
- B&B accommodation in Cork (3)
- B&B accommodation in Bunratty (1)
- ADD ON | 4 star hotel in Dublin (3)
Attractions & Tours
- Kylemore Abbey
- Cliffs of Moher
- Titanic Experience, Cobh
- Breakfast included each morning except day of arrival
- Deluxe travel wallet with comprehensive travel documents, luggage tags and driving map.
- Expert service from dedicated sales guide before, during and after your trip.
- Chauffeur Driver
- Car Upgrade
- Upgrade to hotel
- Jameson Distillery
- EPIC Emigration Experience
- Walking Food Tour of Dublin
- Irish Night with Dinner
- Jaunting Car Ride
- Travel Protection
We are more than happy to include a flight quote separately to your package so that you can decide if you would like to book with us or on your own. While booking flights can seem straight-forward, there are often hidden fees or classes of service that do not include seat assignments, meals or checked bags. We have been booking flights since 1985 and know the best routings and have great contracts that mean we often have better prices than what you will see online.
In Ireland, we generally try to book hotels that are at a 4 star level or higher. In some situations, we will book some 3 star or B&B properties but we do require them to be at a certain standard. We try to ensure a member of the team have stayed at each property in recent years or that we have done a site inspection.
Your first vacation quote, and up to two revisions, for trips of 9 or fewer days, and 45 days in advance of travel, are complimentary. If an itinerary requires further revisions subsequent to this, we will require a non-refundable deposit of $75 per person in order to continue.
If you are requesting a quote for a vacation that is 10 days in length, or with travel dates within 45 days, or to a non-core destination, a deposit of $75 per person will be required in order for us to begin working on your proposal.
Planning deposits can then be put towards the cost of the trip should you decide to proceed with the booking.