This 6 night tour will take you all around this wonderful island, introducing you to some of its oldest pubs. These very pubs have helped in shaping the widely-held belief that Irish pubs are the best in the world.
This tour is set up so that you can also fit in a huge amount of sightseeing during the day before climbing up onto a high stool at night and hearing the history of that pub. Some will have live music and will be filled with tourists, others will have cosy turf fires and contain only a handful of regulars. All will be memorable experiences where strangers will become friends you’ll want to visit again and again.
This is a tour that doesn’t have to be for the big drinker but one with a keen interest in learning why the Irish pub is the greatest institution in Irish society.
- Brazen Head or Johnnie Foxes – Dublin City
- Guinness Storehouse & Jameson Distillery
- Crown Liquor Saloon or McHughs Bar – Belfast
- Newgrange & Titanic Belfast
- Sean’s Bar – Athlone
- Giant’s Causeway & Fermanagh Lakelands
- King’s Head – Galway
- O’Connell’s Bar – Galway
- Cliffs of Moher and Bunratty Castle
- Durty Nelly’s – Bunratty
Inclusions & Extras
- Automatic economy car (7 days) with Unlimited mileage, Collision Damage Waiver (CDW), Theft protection (TP), Value added tax (VAT), Third party liability, Location service charge (LSC)
- 4 star hotel in Dublin (1)
- 4 star hotel in Belfast (1)
- 4 star hotel in Athlone (1)
- 4 star hotel in Galway (2)
- 4 star B&B in Bunratty (1)
Attractions & Tours
- Guinness Storehouse Experience
- Cliffs of Moher
- Breakfast included each morning except day of arrival
- Deluxe travel wallet with comprehensive travel documents, luggage tags and driving map.
- Expert service from dedicated sales guide before, during and after your trip.
- Jameson Distillery
- EPIC Emigration Experience
- Walking Food Tour of Dublin
- Travel Protection
- Chauffeur Driver
- Rental Car Upgrade
- Room Upgrades