Discover the fascinating landscapes of West and South Iceland, while staying in quiet rural locations. This 6 days / 5 nights tour takes you on the famous ‘Golden Circle’ route and along the south coast where you will experience stunning waterfalls, volcanoes and glaciers along the way. You will also visit Snæfellsnes Peninsula for a picture-perfect moment at Kirkjufell Mountain and a visit into a deep and magnificent lava cave
- Snæfellsnes Peninsula
- Golden Circle
- Þingvellir National Park
- Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon
Inclusions & Extras
- Accommodation for 5 nights in the countryside, including breakfast
- Rental car for 6 days, with unlimited mileage and CDW insurance
- Pick up/Drop off fee for the rental car at Keflavík International Airport
- E-Itinerary with the tour map, location points, and pictures for you to view before you arrive.
- Driver Guide tablet mapping and navigating your personalized journey and highlights of surrounding areas. Including a GPS Navigation system, recommendations along the way, helpful information, a messenger system to stay in touch with us, our Driver Guide will instantly become your best travel mate
- Free Wi-Fi Hotspot through tablet
- 24/7 emergency phone line service
- Taxes and service fee
- Admission to the Vatnshellir cave (45 minutes guided tour) – min age 5 year
- Admission to the Lava centre (brings volcanoes and earthquakes to life)
We are more than happy to include a flight quote separately to your package so that you can decide if you would like to book with us or on your own. While booking flights can seem straight-forward, there are often hidden fees or classes of service that do not include seat assignments, meals or checked bags. We have been booking flights since 1985 and know the best routings and have great contracts that mean we often have better prices than what you will see online.
In Iceland, we generally try to book hotels that are at a 4 star level or higher. In some situations, we will book some 3 star or B&B properties but we do require them to be at a certain standard. We try to ensure a member of the team have stayed at each property in recent years or that we have done a site inspection.
Your first vacation quote, and up to two revisions, for trips of 9 or fewer days, and 45 days in advance of travel, are complimentary. If an itinerary requires further revisions subsequent to this, we will require a non-refundable deposit of $75 per person in order to continue.
If you are requesting a quote for a vacation that is 10 days in length, or with travel dates within 45 days, or to a non-core destination, a deposit of $75 per person will be required in order for us to begin working on your proposal.
Planning deposits can then be put towards the cost of the trip should you decide to proceed with the booking.