An unforgettable 8 day tour of Finland and Ireland, that is not to be missed. Between exploring Santa Claus Village, floating under Rovaniemi’s Northern Lights, the festivities of Galway and Dublins Christmas market and enjoying a pint at the famous Guinness storehouse, let these activities ignite your Christmas spirit.
- View the Northern Lights while floating in an Ice Cold Lake
- Meet Santa in Santa’s Village
- Go Ice Fishing during a snowmobile adventure!
Inclusions & Extras
- You will spend 3 nights in Rovaniemi at Santa’s Hotel Santa Claus.
- Lapland Activities included are the Northern lights experience, snowmobiling, ice fishing, Santas farm and of course, visiting Santa Claus himself!
- Train Tickets In Ireland which will bring you from Dublin to the mesmerizing West Coast will be included.
- A 2 Night stay at the Park House Hotel, Galway.
- A 1 Night stay at Brooks Hotel, Dublin.
- A trip to the infamous Guinness Storehouse, where you will learn about the history of Guinness and do some product tasting.