- 70 days or more prior to departure: Forfeiture of deposit
- 69 - 46 days: 25% per person
- 45 - 15 days: 75% per person*
- 15 - Day of departure: 100% per person
*The above applies to self-drive and private chauffeur vacations. Any groups including but not limited to special ad-hoc groups run by Crystal Travel & Tours, Inc. are non-refundable from 45 days before the date of departure. A land-only deposit is also required at time of booking and is non-refundable.
When open B & B vouchers are purchased from Crystal Travel & Tours, Inc. and accommodation is booked directly by you with homeowners, it is your responsibility to cancel such reservations directly with Bed & Breakfast Ireland’s website or homeowners in the event that vouchers are cancelled with Crystal Travel & Tours, Inc.
Many airfares require instant purchase and are non-refundable. No refund can be made for non-refundable airfares. As each airline’s cancellation conditions vary; details should be requested at time of booking.
Travel protection plan
Crystal Travel & Tours, Inc.’ travel protection plan is intended to safeguard your travel investment and your well-being while on vacation. Policy coverage only becomes effective upon receipt by Crystal Travel & Tours, Inc. of the premium, which is required with the trip deposit. (We automatically include the cost on your invoice as the premium must be paid at time of deposit. If you decide not to purchase coverage, deduct the premium from your payment.) Once you pay the premium, we will send a certificate of insurance with your final documents. The plan also covers airfares purchased separately, provided cancellations are made for covered reasons. Please ensure to visit our travel insurance page for overall conditions, benefits and exclusions.
Crystal Travel & Tours, Inc. has selected airfares that are most suitable when combined with our land arrangements. As airfares, fees and taxes change frequently, airfares are guaranteed only once they have been paid and tickets issued. You must ensure that the name on the Crystal Travel & Tours, Inc.’ invoice matches the passport as corrections or changes requested after reservation has been made are subject to cancellation or change fees. Crystal Travel & Tours, Inc. cannot issue copies of airline tickets for clients with frequent flyer programs.
Prior to full payment there is a potential for a price increase(s) due to fuel surcharges imposed by airlines or other suppliers, as well as the potential for increases in government-levied taxes and fees. Once full payment is made, there will be no price increases. Passengers may accelerate full payment to avoid any price increases. Once issued, airlines tickets are no longer subject to potential increases but are subject to cancellation fees and penalties and may be fully non-refundable.
Land arrangements are provided as described in each tour program. Crystal Travel & Tours, Inc. reserves the right to substitute hotels for accommodations in similar categories. Accommodation in B&Bs (farmhouses, town and country homes) is clean, comfortable and includes private bathrooms.
Visits, entertainment and other features
Crystal Travel & Tours, Inc. reserves the right to substitute visits, entertainment, itineraries and other features when establishments are closed or cannot be visited for reasons beyond our control, or for the general convenience of the group.
Some important information below but for full CIE Tours Terms & Conditions, click here.
- A non-refundable land deposit of USD$250 per person is required for coach tours. Deposits are required within 5 days of making the reservation.
- Full payment must be made no later than 70 days prior to departure date for coach tours and self-drives.
- Any revision to land arrangements made after the original booking has been processed will incur a USD$50 handling fee per booking. If clients cancel from one tour and rebook on another tour or another date, a cancellation fee may apply.
- Handling of one piece of luggage per person is included in the cost of all coach tours.
- Tips for personal services and to tour directors and drivers are not included in tour cost and left to your discretion.
- Smoking is not permitted on any motor coach.
- Documents will be shipped by a delivery service approximately 21 days prior to departure provided full payment has been received.
- Crystal Travel & Tours, Inc. cannot make refunds or exchanges for unused accommodations, services or features of any tour unless agreed upon in writing prior to departure.
- Cancellations by client: 70 days or more prior to departure: Forfeiture of deposit, 69 - 46 days: 25% per person, 45 - 8 days: 35% per person, 7 - Day of departure: 100% per person
- Motor coach tours are usually operated by 48 seat coaches. When passenger numbers are low, a smaller coach may be used.
For full car rental terms, click for Hertz or Enterprise
Our basic Hertz car rental price includes unlimited mileage (UM), current local taxes, airport location service charges (LSC), third party liability, theft protection (TP) and collision damage waiver (CDW), which indemnifies the driver against damage to the rental car. Non waivable deductible amounts are not covered by CDW and range from €1,200- 2,500 depending on vehicle group rented.
- Any optional charges that are accepted must be paid for directly at start of hire in Ireland.
- To guard against potential financial exposure from CDW coverage, the hirer may purchase SCDW. Daily cost: €12.00-22.00.
- DBP protects the driver. Daily cost: €5.50
- Certain conditions apply for drivers 25-29 and 76-79 years. Drivers aged 23-24 years are restricted to car types B & E and pay a daily surcharge of €26.00.
- Daily cost per additional driver: €9.50
- Drivers must have one year’s driving experience and produce a valid driving license with no endorsements, issued in their place of permanent residence.
- Hirer is responsible for fuel/tolls/parking fee unless stated.
- Car rental companies reserve the right to substitute cars for other models in similar category.
Rates are calculated on a maximum driving time of 7 hours per day.
Any disputes concerning this contract, the brochure or other literature about your trip or the trip itself shall be resolved solely and exclusively by binding arbitration according to the then current commercial rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any such arbitration will take place in Suffolk County, Massachusetts. In any such arbitration, the substantive (but not procedural) law of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts will apply. The arbitrator and not any federal, state, or local court or agency shall have exclusive authority to resolve any dispute relating to the interpretation, applicability, enforceability, conscionability, or formation of this contract, including but not limited to any claim that all or any part of this contract is void or voidable.
Unless otherwise indicated, all prices are shown in U.S. dollars and are calculated on currency rates and fares existing at the time. Crystal Travel & Tours, Inc. reserves the right to alter prices at any time prior to departure and without prior notice if circumstances so warrant.
Any devaluation or revaluation of currencies may affect published prices.
Disclaimer of liability
Crystal Travel & Tours, Inc. is acting as an agent for suppliers in selling travel-related services, or in accepting reservations or bookings for services that are not directly supplied by this travel agency (such as air and ground transportation, hotel accommodations, meals, tours, cruises, etc.). This agency, therefore, shall not be responsible for breach of contract of any intentional or careless actions or omissions on part of such suppliers, which result in any loss, damage, delay, or injury to you or your travel companions or group members. Unless the term "guaranteed" is specifically stated in writing on your tickets, invoice, or reservation itinerary, we do not guarantee any of such suppliers' rates, bookings, reservations, connections, scheduling, or handling of personal effects.
Crystal Travel & Tours, Inc. shall not be responsible for any injuries, damages, or losses caused to any traveler in connection with terrorist activities, social or labor unrest, mechanical or construction failures or difficulties, diseases, local laws, climactic conditions, criminal acts or abnormal conditions or developments, or any other actions, omissions, or conditions outside of its control.
Traveler assumes complete and full responsibility for, and hereby releases Crystal Travel & Tours, Inc. from any duty of, checking and verifying any and all passport, visa, vaccination, or other entry requirements of each destination, and all safety or security conditions at such destinations, during the length of the proposed travel.
By embarking upon his travel, the traveler voluntarily assumes all risks involved in such travel, whether expected or unexpected. Traveler is hereby warned of such risks, and is advised to obtain appropriate insurance coverage against them. Traveler's retention of tickets, reservations, or bookings after issuance shall constitute consent to the above, and an agreement on his part to convey the contents hereto to his travel companions or group members.
For information concerning possible dangers at international destinations, contact the Travel Advisory Section of the U.S. Department of State at 1 202 647 5225.
For medical information, call the Center for Disease Control’s International Travelers’ Hotline at 1 404 332 4559.
* Required Fields