How would you rate your trip?
Who was your travel expert?
How were your accommodations?
- Dublin-comfortable good breakfast
- Kilkenny-lovely boutique hotel, convenient parking and location
- Kinsale-great location good restaurant
- Galwayroom ok (warm and stuffy) but convenient location and excellent breakfast
- BB outside Donnegal-Lovely inn keeper John
- Hotel in Donnegal- large comfortable room. Good location
- Belfast-comfortable room,good breakfast very convenient location to walk around
- Killarney-comfortable and convenient location the hosts were so kind and helpful. Booked us a tour to Dingle peninsula
Did everything go smoothly with your transportation?
Yes. Car worked out well. Driver was my husband and he did a fine job
What tours, attractions, or activities did you particularly enjoy?
Loved Hop on and off bus in Dublin and Cork. Loved Blarney Castle especially the gardens Kilkenny town was beautiful ( did not spend enough time there) Glendalough trails and monastic ruins Immigration museum in Cobh and the lovely town Killarney was my favorite place. The National Park was beautiful and the town and people were so inviting. Our bus trip to the Dingle peninsula was excellent. Our guide was so informative and entertaining ( we used the tour company in Killarney highly recommended). Loved Sliabh Liag and the countryside outside Donnegal Wild Atlantic Way was outstanding. Enjoyed the freedom to make several stops/ hikes down to the beach on that ride Belfast was very surprising and enjoyable. We took a murals tour and got a very good history of the troubles from John on the Black taxi tour
What was your favorite part of the trip?
The Irish people, the pubs and music and the outstanding scenery almost everywhere
Would you travel with us again?
Yes. Thanks Bridie. We will be using Crystal travel for our Scotland trip
How can we improve for next time?
There was so much to see and your suggestions were great but it was difficult to cover all those places so maybe suggesting not to miss places. Example. We stopped in Glendalough which was great but then by the time we got to Kilkenny everything was closed (castle) and we only had one night there. So suggesting we should do a driving timeline before our trip would be helpful. But honestly your suggestions were very good and helpful.