This unforgettable Scottish Highlands trip travels into the far-reaches of Scotland’s rugged countryside. Keep your eyes peeled for Nessie, delve into the history of the kings and warriors and join the Wood family for a ceilidh and lunch in the ‘presence’ of Rob Roy.
- Explore Edinburgh with a Local Specialist
- Discover Dundee, Orkney Islands, Stirling and Glasgow
- Visit Edinburgh Castle, Glamis Castle, Blair Athol whisky distillery in Pitlochry, the battlefield and Visitor Centre of Culloden, Dunrobin Castle, John O’Groats, The Italian Chapel in Orkney Islands, Skara Brae, Ullapool, Isle of Skye, Isle of Mull, Isle of Iona, St. Mungo’s Cathedral in Glasgow and Stirling Castle
- View Jedburgh Abbey, the 18th green at St. Andrews, Inverness Castle, Eilean Donan Castle and Glencoe
- See Loch Ness, Loch Lomond and the Battlefield at Bannockburn
- Tickets for the Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo are included on departures that coincide with performance dates
Inclusions & Extras