Myths, monsters, and mountains: this tour is the best way to see ‘Scotland in a day’.
Places you explore
- Rannoch Moor - Admire unforgettable views at this epic expanse of untouched wilderness.
- Glencoe - Be moved by the sheer beauty and tragic tales of one of Scotland’s most famous landscapes.
- Great Glen - A humongous fault line through the Scottish Highlands. It’s a location that’s as historically important as it is beautiful.
- Fort Augustus - This wee town of 650 inhabitants is a great spot to watch boats coming in from the Caledonian Canal.
Loch Ness - Take a chance to go on an optional boat cruise or wander around this alluring and eerie loch.
- Grampian Mountains - Enjoy classic views of one of Scotland’s most mesmerising mountain ranges.
- Highland Perthshire - Travel through thick pine-clad slopes and take in views of crumbling castles.
Journey deep into the Highlands of Scotland on our monster-sized day tour. Hear the legendary stories of the Jacobites; gaze into gorgeous Glencoe, and get a chance to spot the mythical Loch Ness Monster.
A tour packed with bewildering beauty, this is perfect if you’re short on time and want to see as much of Scotland as you can.