See epic ruined castles, listen to tales of old clan rivalries, and venture through brilliant mountain scenery on this tour to the Scottish Highlands.
Places you explore
- Kilchurn Castle - Discover this ancient stronghold and its links to the fantastical world of Harry Potter.
- Inveraray - Explore the densely packed history and beauty of this ancestral home and village built by the Duke of Argyll.
- Glencoe - One of the most famous and romantic places in Scotland’s history, thanks to its grand loch side location and stunning ruins.
- Loch Awe - Fabulous shore side ruins and its deep freshwater reserves make this site a haven for a great many wild species.
- Rest and Be Thankful Pass - A former haven for weary road-laying soldiers, this historical point offers some amazing views.
- Oban - Known nationwide as as the ‘Gateway to the Isles’ and the 'Seafood Capital of Scotland', this town offers charm and delicacies.
- Loch Lomond National Park - One of Scotland’s largest lochs set in stunning parkland. Admire the views and take postcard-perfect photos to share with your friends and family.
Delve into picture perfect Scotland on this tour to the Highlands.
It’s the epic castles that look like they’ve been taken straight from a blockbuster Hollywood movie. It’s the lochs that need to be seen to be believed. And it's the landscapes and historic towns that boast treacherous and battle ravaged tales.
Take this tour and venture into the Scotland of your imagination.