Journey into the Highlands and the heart of Loch Lomond on this tour from Glasgow.
Places you explore
- Stirling Castle - The “Key to Scotland”, this impressive castle offers a dominating view of the area around it from its impregnable walls.
- The Trossachs - This picturesque place is where the Lowlands meet the Highlands.
- Rob Roy Country - One of the most charming corners of Scotland and once home to the famous outlaw, known as the “Robin Hood of Scotland”.
- Balmaha Nature Trail Walk - Roam the beauty of Balmaha and explore its deep connection to nature.
- Loch Lomond - One of Scotland’s largest lochs. Admire the views and take postcard-perfect photos to share with your friends and family.
- Glengoyne Whisky Distillery - Savor the tastes of this fabulous distillery’s unique barley drying technique, utilizing warm air rather than peat smoke.
Envision gory battles thrashing against the grand walls of Stirling Castle.
Follow in the footsteps of the outlaws that hid amongst the hills of the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park.
And relive the journeys taken by Rob Roy and William Wallace.
This tour is perfect for anyone who wants to admire beautiful scenery and learn about the heroes, tragedies and landscapes that defined Scottish history.